Preventive Maintenance Plan
Designed to meet the standards of lab users, customers who purchase this plan will have annual maintenance performed on their centrifuge. A detailed list of the services performed is noted below. All work will be done on the client’s site at a prearranged date and time.
- Diagnostic check & recalibraion
- Validate RPM readings
- Validate temperature
- Clean unit
- Rewire any suspect connections
- Cosmetic touch-up
- Operational validation
- Integrity test
- Balance validation
This package is offered on Benchmark Series centrifuges.
Miller-Weber has focused on accreditation and conforming to relevant industry standards to ensure that customers have a high level of confidence in all calibrations performed. The ISO/IEC 17025 Calibration Laboratory is housed in the Houston manufacturing facility and offers calibration services for thermometers, hydrometers and centrifuge tubes.
Why Use The Miller-Weber Calibration Laboratory?
- Established traceability of measurement standards and measuring instruments to the International System of Units (SI) by means of an unbroken chain of calibrations linking them to relevant primary standards of the SI units of measurement.
- Application of procedures to estimate uncertainty of measurement for all calibrations performed and the assurance that calibration uncertainties are sufficiently small so that adequacy of measurement is not affected.
- We participate in annual assessment and proficiency testing activities.
Official Standards & Accreditations:
- ISO / IEC 17025:2017 (E)
- ANSI / NCSL Z540-1-1994
- Temperature:-80º C to 405º C
- Density: 0.6250 to 1.910 Relative Density (SG)
- Gravimetric Calibration: Up to 100 ml
- Rotational Speed: Up to 6,000 rpm
Calibration Order Instructions:
- Please print the calibration form: Download
- Fill out and include payment information.
- Send instrument to 1999 Tellepsen Street, Houston, TX, using the shipping label provided on the order form.
- We will follow up via email or phone letting you know we received the instrument. The lead time is typically 2 weeks from the Friday following receipt of the instrument. We always strive to deliver sooner.
|From -80 to -40 °C||$110|
|From -112 to -40 °F||$110|
|From > -40 to < 0 °C||$85|
|From > -40 to < 32 °F||$85|
|From 0 to 100 °C||$65|
|From 32 to 212 °F||$65|
|From > 100 to 200 °C||$75|
|From > 212 to 392 °F||$75|
|From > 200 to 300 °C||$95|
|From > 392 to 572 °F||$95|
|From > 300 to 400 °C||$140|
|From > 572 to 752 °F||$140|
|From 0.625 to 1.910 SG and equivalent in other scales||$60|
|Base Price for Calibration of Digital Densitometer||$166|
|Duplicate Report of Calibration||$125|
|Teflon® Encapsulation (by length)||$1.75/inch|
|Instrument Found Ineligible for Test
(without Replacement Instrument Ordered)
|Gravimetric Volume||$10/point (min. 3 points)|