Our MissionTo set the standard for manufacturing quality and customer service in the petroleum testing industry.
Our VisionTo operate with excellence, achieve corporate growth, and develop strong community alliances.
|Be safe||Work Smart||Have fun|
|Plan ahead||Focus on quality||Execute with urgency|
|Work together||Communicate frequently||Do what you say|
|Innovate often||Have confidence||Exceed expectations|
|Support each other||Take responsibility||Build your community|
|One team||One family||One Company|
Founded in 1930 as L-K Pump Valve Company, L-K Industries has evolved to become one of the most well known names in oil testing.Our Founder, Louis Hill Kennon, believed that quality products and service were the pillars to building a long-term company, and he was right. Eighty five years later, L-K Industries continues operating with the same guiding principles. In 2015, the company started a new chapter and was acquired by Eric R. Calderon. Upon closing Eric remarked, “It’s a privilege to carry on such a well respected name in the industry. With such a strong operating history, L-K stands well positioned to continue serving customers and making quality products for the next 85 years and beyond”.
01 January 1930
L-K Pump Valve Company Founded by Louis Hill Kennon
01 January 1951
Louis Kennon and Sam Melton partner to design an oilfield centrifuge
01 January 1952
L-K Pump Valve moves to its former location on Lawndale Street
01 January 1953
L-K changes its name from "L-K Pump Valve Company" to "L-K Industries, Inc."
01 January 1957
L-K manufactures the "Melton" centrifuge
01 January 1962
ASTM Standards released based on Melton Centrifuge
01 January 1963
API Standard released for centrifuge testing
01 January 1967
Joseph H. Hugghins named President of L-K Industries, Inc.
01 January 1996
L-K designs the first Transport Series Centrifuge
01 January 1999
L-K designs the Benchmark Centrifuge
01 November 2012
Kennon Hugghins named President of L-K Industries, Inc.
16 April 2015
L-K Industries is acquired by Eric R. Calderon (TXE Capital)
31 December 2018
L-K Industries is acquired by WEST (Western Energy Support & Technology, Inc.)
01 July 2020
L-K Industries moved to its current location at 1999 Tellepsen Street