- A centrifuge uses rotational force (centrifugal force) to separate basic sediment and water (BS&W) from an oil sample. Sediment, water, and oil will “shake out” during the test and separate from one another in accordance with their densities.
- ASTM and API procedures specify testing parameters such as speed, temperature, and duration to ensure constant and reliable results. LK’s equipment is made in strict compliance to these standards.
- The centrifuge method is commonly referred to as the “field method” for testing oil quality due to its durability and ease.
QHow is a centrifuge used to test oil quality?
QWhere are L-K Products made?L-K products are manufactured from our facility in Houston, Texas. We take great pride in knowing our products are built in the USA.
QWhere can I access product and warranty information?Product and warranty information is available, Click Here.
QHow do I become a distributor?
For additional information, please call our Sales Manager @ 713-926-2626 713-926-2626 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
QHow can I get help with ordering a product?
- Please contact our sales department
- Call our office: 713-926-2623 713-926-2623
- Email our sales team:
- General Sales – email@example.com
QMy centrifuge did not come with a power cord.
Class I Div. 2 explosive environment certified centrifuges do not have power cords. This would void the certification.
QHow can I get another copy of my owner’s manual, or wiring diagram?
Owner's manuals may be obtained by calling a member of the L-K sales staff. They can also be downloaded be clicking on this link.
¿Necesita ayuda en español ? Por favor mande correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Besoin d' aide en français ? S'il vous plaît envoyer